Tomian Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or be killed - By mattkeating

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PermaBanned for no reason

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valitaeus

Valitaeus

PermaBanned for no reason Empty
PostSubject: PermaBanned for no reason   PermaBanned for no reason Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:16 am

As I said in the Contact Us form, natedog had threatened both me, as well as other players with bans for killing him (them) and telling him that killing wasnt a reason to be banned for(me).

After that little altercation, one of the players used a minor explative (damn, to be exact) and was again threatend with a ban, not long after nate had dropped "fag" in the conversation before. When i tried to defuse the situation by calming nate down, I, as well as Jigglehorse, were perma banned for reason: 1400 Disorderly Conduct

For the first part, my "conduct" was in now way disorderly, and we have screencaps to prove it, and second off, nate had been swinging his power around to keep people in line, rather than to enforce server rules

If possible, may I, as well as Jigglehorse and any of his friends also banned, be unbanned, and have natedog's position as a moderator reexamined, as that kind of power abuse has been a punishable offence before (See TehDigga)

Thank You
Back to top Go down
Valitaeus

Valitaeus

PostSubject: Re: PermaBanned for no reason   PermaBanned for no reason Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:18 am

to Clarify on the screencaps' contents

I have one screen of nate cursing, not moments before i was banned

as well as a screencap from the moment i was banned from another player, which shows out whole conversation prior to the ban
Back to top Go down
Notcam45

PostSubject: Re: PermaBanned for no reason   PermaBanned for no reason Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:24 pm

You're unbanned.
Back to top Go down
http://tomianempire.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PermaBanned for no reason   PermaBanned for no reason Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PermaBanned for no reason
Page 1 of 1