Tomian Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or be killed - By mattkeating

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

can you please unban me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jjy88sm

can you please unban me Empty
PostSubject: can you please unban me   can you please unban me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:10 pm

I'm sorry that I ask about ranks to a admin and I hope that this message will make you unban me, but if it doesn't then it's still ok.
Back to top Go down
Notcam45

PostSubject: Re: can you please unban me   can you please unban me Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:52 pm

We need to know a little bit more as to why you were banned. Answer the following:
1) Who banned you?
2) Why were you banned?
3) When were you banned?
4) What is your Minecraft name?
This info will help us solve the problem faster. Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://tomianempire.com
jjy88sm

PostSubject: a little more   can you please unban me Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:32 pm

I can't really remember his/her name but he was a admin. I asked about how to become a admin and then i got banned. I was banned around 7:00 2 days ago. My minecraft name is jjy88sm but most just call me jj. I looked over the rules and it said no asking for ranks so im really sorry could u plz unban me notcam.
Back to top Go down
Notcam45

PostSubject: Re: can you please unban me   can you please unban me Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:52 pm

I'm sorry you were banned for that. We usually just give a warning, but maybe the person who banned you was having a bad day Razz Your unbanned.
Back to top Go down
http://tomianempire.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can you please unban me   can you please unban me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can you please unban me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tomian Empires :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: