Tomian Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or be killed - By mattkeating

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advisor Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloody_Scourge

Advisor Application Empty
PostSubject: Advisor Application   Advisor Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Dear, Notcam45

Hi Notcam45 I'm not sure if this is how i was supposed to submit my application but it was the only suitable link i found on your forums well so here it is. I Bloody_Scourge think i should be an Advisor because i follow the rules don't let people get away with not following them and try my best to get them to stop or punished for there actions but i can be ignored sometimes and would like to have more power in stopping so called *Terrorists* i'm great to noobs and will donate money and resources if needed and heck i'll even let them join my town. I'm pretty nice and i'v already had the dedication to make 3 towns in your Amazing Server!!! Although 2 of them got greifed to the point of no repair Sad I promise to not abuse the power of being a advisor and only use it for good. And i think this will be a step to becoming a Mod for me. I have played for 2 weeks now i think and have a large influence over the people of the Tomian Empire and have done a lot of things to help out and have definately left my mark over these great plains. I think i would be a great advisor and i hope you feel the same way. Thank you for your time

Sincerely
Bloody Scourge
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Scourge

Advisor Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advisor Application   Advisor Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:41 pm

I also forgot to add i have been a Mod+ admin advisor owner and op in many other servers including mountcraft and Andro
Back to top Go down

Advisor Application
Page 1 of 1