Tomian Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or be killed - By mattkeating

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got banned help?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MinigunTwinkie

I got banned help? Empty
PostSubject: I got banned help?   I got banned help? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:48 pm

I was in creative mod showing an admin that i was good at buiklding and i got off to go bathroom and eat dinner. well my brother decides to get on and start making stuff andputting it in a chest. I got banned for his stupid behavior and im hoping to get appealed for it
Back to top Go down
MinigunTwinkie

I got banned help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got banned help?   I got banned help? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:49 pm

and im sorry if any of the admins or mods thought it was me playin

and if u want proof of my brother i can send his facebok link if u want
Back to top Go down
Notcam45

I got banned help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got banned help?   I got banned help? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Please tell me who banned you and when.
Back to top Go down
http://tomianempire.com
MinigunTwinkie

I got banned help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got banned help?   I got banned help? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:51 am

Well i got banned yesterday around 4:45 pm by i dont even know. I just got banned and it was done.
Back to top Go down
GuitarMangler

I got banned help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got banned help?   I got banned help? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:03 pm

I put a lot of trust in you and you broke that trust, so I'm afraid we can't unban you. :\
Back to top Go down
MinigunTwinkie

I got banned help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got banned help?   I got banned help? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:22 pm

But i already told you that it wasnt me. It was my brother. I mean i can send his facebook link and stuff trust me it wasnt me. You trusted me and i did what you said but i got off to eat and well.... he got on so obviously it wasnt me. I mean you dont have proof that it was me. Trust me i was my brother
Back to top Go down
Notcam45

I got banned help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got banned help?   I got banned help? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:06 pm

We don't need his facebook. You are responsible for your account. If your account is caught griefing then its banned.
Back to top Go down
http://tomianempire.com
tenise5

I got banned help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got banned help?   I got banned help? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:32 pm

MinigunTwinkie wrote:
But i already told you that it wasnt me. It was my brother. I mean i can send his facebook link and stuff trust me it wasnt me. You trusted me and i did what you said but i got off to eat and well.... he got on so obviously it wasnt me. I mean you dont have proof that it was me. Trust me i was my brother

Yes but you dont have proof he did it.... Plus you just said trust me I was my brother? Makes no grammatical sense and besides you abused Guitar's Gift he gave you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I got banned help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got banned help?   I got banned help? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got banned help?
Page 1 of 1