Tomian Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or be killed - By mattkeating

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Towny Wars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghyrt

Towny Wars Empty
PostSubject: Towny Wars   Towny Wars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:33 am

Having read up on the Towny mod for Bukkit, I understand that Towny allows towns to go to war. Given that Tomian Empire is a PVP server, it seems that people might enjoy razing each others' towns.

For those who don't know, a town war occurs when the server admin turns wartime on. During wartime, players have build and destroy privileges in enemies' towns. The point of war is to break into enemy towns and destroy them. Players get closer to victory by standing in the towns and holding their position until a timer runs out, conquering the land. The winner of a war is the last Town to have land. At the end of the war, the towns get their land back. Towns not wishing to participate in war may have the option of paying a neutrality tax.

I've never participated in a Towny war, but I think it could be very fun. What are other peoples' thoughts on Towny wars? Would the mods be willing to organize one sometime?

Last edited by Ghyrt on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo in Title)
Back to top Go down
Notcam45

Towny Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Towny Wars   Towny Wars Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:08 am

Yes, we could have a towny war but only if the towns agree to it. We dont want to force people to be a part of something that could mean the end of their town. It can get atleast two towns to agree, I will set it up.
Back to top Go down
http://tomianempire.com

Towny Wars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tomian Empires :: Server Talk-
Jump to: