Tomian Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or be killed - By mattkeating

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obstacle course

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tenise5

Obstacle course Empty
PostSubject: Obstacle course   Obstacle course Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:43 pm

We should have an extremely hard obstacle course that gives prizes for people receiving at the end. we can make sure that we can regulate this by only allowing people to gain money daily, that means that per day you can win money, but you can practice it for fun. You can suggest or improve on the awards, because I really don't want to make it mandatory that mods admins or the staff have to go tp to the players everytime they finish and give them their reward you know? Ill gladly help on all my ideas Very Happy Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ghyrt

Obstacle course Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obstacle course   Obstacle course Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:22 am

tenise5 wrote:
We should have an extremely hard obstacle course that gives prizes for people receiving at the end. we can make sure that we can regulate this by only allowing people to gain money daily, that means that per day you can win money, but you can practice it for fun. You can suggest or improve on the awards, because I really don't want to make it mandatory that mods admins or the staff have to go tp to the players everytime they finish and give them their reward you know? Ill gladly help on all my ideas Very Happy Thanks!
I really like this idea. For those who don't know, there's already a platforming course near the end of the road out of Tomia. I enjoyed it, but it could have been tougher. Its possible to make cool agility courses using pistons. I think players would enjoy something like that, even if it didn't give prize money.
Back to top Go down
tenise5

Obstacle course Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obstacle course   Obstacle course Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:50 am

IT would help while pvping because sometimes you may be pvping near water or lava or weird terrain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obstacle course Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obstacle course   Obstacle course Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obstacle course
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tomian Empires :: Ideas / Server Suggestions-
Jump to: