Tomian Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or be killed - By mattkeating

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ban request: Krixxan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ihasadinosaur

ban request: Krixxan Empty
PostSubject: ban request: Krixxan   ban request: Krixxan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:04 pm

This is a Conversation held between Guitarmangler, and Krixxan. This was either yesterday, or two days ago. refer to the Timestamps.

Alright so as you know I hade "quit" because Jiggle,Ohsospecial,And Ihasadinosaur.
[4:02:11 PM] tyler ruck: They would pester me daily about not working not doing anything bitching and whineing at me, cause I was always mining getting ores and money getting wood.
[4:02:35 PM] tyler ruck: And I couldn't just kick them cause things would get ugly.
[4:03:02 PM] tyler ruck: So I met Affeology and they started getting worse harrassing me and getting mad at me cause of certain things.
[4:03:40 PM] tyler ruck: And after about 2 days I gave Affeology mayor, under my supervision because I didn't wanna have to deal with those 3 dicks the rest of my Minecraft life.
[4:03:59 PM] tyler ruck: So the next day they found out and just lost it and Affe gave Jiggle mayor after he tricked her into it.
[4:04:14 PM] tyler ruck: So I decided enough was enough we should just leave and I will take what was mine.
[4:04:46 PM] tyler ruck: I took the cash which I hade gotten from selling cobble and donateing 5$, and all the ores in the Vault and in Jiggles place were mine.
[4:04:59 PM] tyler ruck: That is the extent of what happened, there wasn't much grieing.
[4:05:06 PM] tyler ruck: But I wanted my stuff back.
[4:05:30 PM] tyler ruck: They also took all the diamonds from me and Affe that we hade mined.
[4:05:43 PM] tyler ruck: This was even before we left.
[4:06:07 PM] tyler ruck: They tried to hide things that were ours, Affeology also has a screenshot of them saying they did steal our stuff.
[4:06:31 PM] tyler ruck: Anything else I could tell you that you want to knoiw?
[4:06:43 PM] Landon: hmm
[4:06:47 PM] tyler ruck: I think a rollback is abit harsh considering what I took was mine.
[4:07:19 PM] Landon: what do you mean by they tricked her?
[4:07:24 PM] Landon: into giving mayor
[4:07:40 PM] tyler ruck: Well Affeology is abit to nice, Jiggle said he needed to fix a few things in the town so he needed mayor.
[4:07:45 PM] tyler ruck: And I guess she just gave it to him.
[4:07:56 PM] tyler ruck: At which point he decided to take some of our belongings.
[4:08:03 PM] tyler ruck: And cast us out as members of the town.
[4:08:31 PM] Landon: hmm ok well the griefing was unecessary Razz
[4:08:35 PM] Landon: everything else I understand
[4:08:46 PM] tyler ruck: Sorry I just took things that were mine, I tried to grief as little as possible.
[4:08:58 PM] Landon: yeah i saw you mainly just destroyed the chests
[4:09:01 PM] Landon: and some lapis
[4:09:13 PM] Landon: it was that kapanamahawhatever guy that did the lava and stuff
[4:09:17 PM] tyler ruck: Yeah the chests were in sort of anger and that was completely unneccesary.
[4:09:47 PM] tyler ruck: Yeah Kanah did the lava griefing, I think he was angry as well.
[4:10:02 PM] Landon: ok well he is baned
[4:10:04 PM] Landon: banned*
[4:10:16 PM] Landon: and your punishment will be that youre out of their town xD
[4:10:20 PM] Landon: same with aff
[4:10:24 PM] tyler ruck: Yeah me and Affe moved on.
[4:10:39 PM] tyler ruck: The town is theirs.
[4:10:39 PM] Landon: k
[4:10:46 PM] Landon: yeah
[4:11:01 PM] Landon: why do you think a rollback is a bit harsh?
[4:11:23 PM] tyler ruck: It would effect what other have done and what we have done.
[4:12:45 PM] tyler ruck: The damage I did to the vault was quite minimal (not includeing the chests) but they could easily fix it if they weren't so lazy.
[4:13:01 PM] Landon: yeah it didnt look too bad
[4:14:32 PM] tyler ruck: Thanks for understanding Guitar.
[4:14:46 PM] Landon: no prob
[4:15:00 PM] Landon: Im not unbanning kanam though
[4:15:06 PM] Landon: or however you spell his name
[4:15:08 PM] tyler ruck: That is fine.
Back to top Go down
Notcam45

ban request: Krixxan Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban request: Krixxan   ban request: Krixxan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:17 pm

It looks as if GuitarMangler coverd this already. A few missing chests is nothing to perm ban someone for. On the other hand the lava griefing will result in a perm ban. Guitar covered this nicely. Krixaan will not be perm banned and neither will Affe'.
Back to top Go down
http://tomianempire.com

ban request: Krixxan
Page 1 of 1