Tomian Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or be killed - By mattkeating

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tenise5's advisor request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tenise5

tenise5's advisor request Empty
PostSubject: tenise5's advisor request   tenise5's advisor request Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Hey everyone, I'm requesting to become an advisor as posted before. I think I could be a great contributor and "advise" people and watch things. I've had past experience by being a moderator on Lostcraft server, which has an average of a whooping 140 players and a maximum of 200. I'm a people pleaser and normally am liked by the public. Sadly, people pleasing can sometimes get me in trouble xD. I know most world edit and world guard commands, I've experienced BB and voxel sniper. I hope you consider me as an advisor. I'm also an admin on another server, but decided I did not like the playing style. Thanks all!

~tenise
Back to top Go down
Notcam45

PostSubject: Re: tenise5's advisor request   tenise5's advisor request Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:27 pm

We will watch how you preform ingame and consider you!
Back to top Go down
http://tomianempire.com
tenise5

PostSubject: Re: tenise5's advisor request   tenise5's advisor request Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tenise5's advisor request   tenise5's advisor request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tenise5's advisor request
Page 1 of 1