Tomian Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or be killed - By mattkeating

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iHensh becoming an Advisor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iHensh

iHensh becoming an Advisor Empty
PostSubject: iHensh becoming an Advisor   iHensh becoming an Advisor Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:46 pm

I (iHensh) am requesting to become an advisor, I am regularly online and have been for quite a long time. Because I've been on this server for quite a long time now, I have experience with the rules and behaviour expected in Tomian Empires. I also have general knowledge of the server such as how to use the shops and how to buy houses and towns and everything else.

I am part of the so called I's and we have done our fair share of killing which has granted us not much popularity, but still we have our friends and a lot of people do respect us. It would just be nice to have someone who is properly respected such as an advisor to reason for us seeing as we have killed and made enemies of the other advisor's Razz

I have also been an Admin in a previous server that had been up for around 6 months and was very successful, sadly the owner went to university and it got taken down. So i have experience with running a server.

We also wish to start up another major town similar to Tomia that won't fail like all the other towns. So to have an adviser part of that project would be helpful Smile

Thanks.

iHensh.
Back to top Go down

iHensh becoming an Advisor
Page 1 of 1