Tomian Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or be killed - By mattkeating

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghyrt's Advisor Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghyrt

Ghyrt's Advisor Application Empty
PostSubject: Ghyrt's Advisor Application   Ghyrt's Advisor Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:19 pm

NotCam:

I am submitting my candidacy for becoming an Advisor. I believe I am well-suited for the position for the following reasons:

1) I understand that Minecraft is a game and that it is to be played for fun. I take an interest in the well-being of other players, and put sportsmanship before winning. I understand that the game stops being fun if players are legitimately upset.

2) I have a genuine interest in the rules and would take a realistic approach when enforcing the rules; one that would permit fun while preserving order.

3) I understand the importance of professionalism when fulfilling such a role and would be careful not to alienate individuals through favoritism or abuse of power.

4) I am an experienced Linux geek and would be able to assist with server administration if the need ever arose.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to hearing your response.

---Ghyrt
Back to top Go down
Notcam45

PostSubject: Re: Ghyrt's Advisor Application   Ghyrt's Advisor Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:20 pm

The Adviser rank is gone and was replaced by the Member rank. You have been accepted as a Member.
You get three new commands, they are: /ping (Used to test lag). /seen [name] (Check to see a player's last online date). /me message (Place only your name in the chat and a message describing how you feel). These commands are useless but just a little extra to our more loyal players.
Back to top Go down
http://tomianempire.com
Ghyrt

PostSubject: Re: Ghyrt's Advisor Application   Ghyrt's Advisor Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:25 am

Notcam45 wrote:
The Adviser rank is gone and was replaced by the Member rank. You have been accepted as a Member.
You get three new commands, they are: /ping (Used to test lag). /seen [name] (Check to see a player's last online date). /me message (Place only your name in the chat and a message describing how you feel). These commands are useless but just a little extra to our more loyal players.
Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghyrt's Advisor Application   Ghyrt's Advisor Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghyrt's Advisor Application
Page 1 of 1