Tomian Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or be killed - By mattkeating

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hectoor's Advisor application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hectoor

hectoor's Advisor application Empty
PostSubject: hectoor's Advisor application   hectoor's Advisor application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Hey there, Notcam. I'm sure you know me, Hectoor. I came to visit this forum thread today to request the position of "Advisor". I feel that I am worthy of having such a title bestowed upon me for various reasons, and I will proceed to name them. 1: My grammar is generally proper, as is my spelling. I don't make myself looking like an idiot by "speling lik dis". 2: I know the rules of the server, and follow them most of the time. I have only been banned once, and that was because one of the mods went power crazy. 3: I never grief, and am completely against griefing. 4: I have slowed down on the swears/cussing, after realizing it's immature, and that every second word in a sentence doesn't have to be a swear. I find that I get along with most everyone, unless they make themselves look like a total tool, or act rudely towards me. I suppose I'll cut this application short here though, and summarize it with this; I have proper grammar, I follow rules, and I am very friendly towards new people that need help building/cash. The way I see it is that we were all new to minecraft at once, and sometimes all someone needs is a helping hand and a few coins to get started.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application, and I understand fully if it were to be rejected.

Sincerely, Hectoor

"John"
Back to top Go down

hectoor's Advisor application
Page 1 of 1