Tomian Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or be killed - By mattkeating

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

add a /back plugin

Go down 
3 posters

/back or not
add /back
add a /back plugin Vote_lcap63%add a /back plugin Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
dont add /back
add a /back plugin Vote_lcap37%add a /back plugin Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
adrianbaath

add a /back plugin Empty
PostSubject: add a /back plugin   add a /back plugin Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:50 pm

hi notcam i was just out and exploring the world of tomia and i had really much beef (i collect it) and the suddenly there came like 7 zombies and killed me.
thats why i ask u toa add a /back plugin so that i can teleport back to get my stuffs
Back to top Go down
Ghyrt

add a /back plugin Empty
PostSubject: Re: add a /back plugin   add a /back plugin Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:45 pm

/back would be appropriate on many servers, but I don't think it would be a good idea on Tomian Empire. The reason is that the server has a PVP emphasis, and /back would make combat really unfair. It would mean that killing someone wouldn't make you safe. They could just get another diamond sword and teleport to you when your back is turned. Players shouldn't have to worry about players teleporting on top of them.
Back to top Go down
adrianbaath

add a /back plugin Empty
PostSubject: warmup on /back   add a /back plugin Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:52 pm

but maybe if u put a warmup so u cant do the /back after maybe a half min alien
Back to top Go down
Ghyrt

add a /back plugin Empty
PostSubject: Re: add a /back plugin   add a /back plugin Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:02 pm

adrianbaath wrote:
but maybe if u put a warmup so u cant do the /back after maybe a half min alien
I think I would be OK with that. Unfortunately, I cannot change my vote. Sad
Back to top Go down
Notcam45

add a /back plugin Empty
PostSubject: Re: add a /back plugin   add a /back plugin Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:02 am

Tomian Empire is a "Survival" server. /back is a command and you get it at the Op rank. The reason players don't have it is becuase it would ruin the survival part of the server. "I died, who cares Razz" [PLAYER COMMAND] troll: /back.
"Who carse if I die I can always return to my items." I'm not trying to insult your idea. It's a very popular idea, but it would just take the survive out of survival. If you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
http://tomianempire.com
Sponsored content

add a /back plugin Empty
PostSubject: Re: add a /back plugin   add a /back plugin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

add a /back plugin
Page 1 of 1