Tomian Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or be killed - By mattkeating

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

teewser=good advisor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
teewser

teewser=good advisor Empty
PostSubject: teewser=good advisor   teewser=good advisor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:51 am

I will be a good advisor for I have been op on a big server, I can handle commands and I am a nice guy and I am active on the server albino bounce rabbit silent pig tongue pirat Shocked lol! haha nice smileys Very Happy

teewser on minecraft Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Notcam45

PostSubject: Re: teewser=good advisor   teewser=good advisor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:18 pm

Alright we will keep an eye out for you ingame!
Back to top Go down
http://tomianempire.com
teewser

PostSubject: Re: teewser=good advisor   teewser=good advisor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:06 am

ok good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
teewser

PostSubject: Re: teewser=good advisor   teewser=good advisor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:24 am

and i am mayor in a town in the server and adrianbaath ohshiit is assistent in the town they are my friends InRealLife Very Happy i just what to say that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
teewser

PostSubject: Re: teewser=good advisor   teewser=good advisor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:32 pm

notcam i dont need to be a advisor but can i get a random rank it can be which rank you whant only a rank Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
teewser

PostSubject: Re: teewser=good advisor   teewser=good advisor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:07 pm

can you plzz answer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
teewser

PostSubject: Re: teewser=good advisor   teewser=good advisor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:34 am

I want to be advisor so much and if you give me advisor you dont going to be disappointed i can help new peoples on minecraft and on the server i can look around on the server so noone use cheates or something thx for you reading this new applications and hope you give me a chance as advisor // teewser
Back to top Go down
tenise5

PostSubject: Re: teewser=good advisor   teewser=good advisor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Teewser, tip one again. Please sound a bit more mature and spell a bit more grammatically. Also, don't beg, relax notcam has a lot on his mind with 1.9 coming out soon so please don't take this personally.
Back to top Go down
Notcam45

PostSubject: Re: teewser=good advisor   teewser=good advisor Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://tomianempire.com
jakexx360

PostSubject: Re: teewser=good advisor   teewser=good advisor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:38 pm

teewser wrote:
I will be a good advisor for I have been op on a big server, I can handle commands and I am a nice guy and I am active on the server albino bounce rabbit silent pig tongue pirat Shocked lol! haha nice smileys Very Happy

teewser on minecraft Very Happy

This got accepted??!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jakexx360.webs.com
teewser

PostSubject: Re: teewser=good advisor   teewser=good advisor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:11 pm

teewser wrote:
I want to be advisor so much and if you give me advisor you dont going to be disappointed i can help new peoples on minecraft and on the server i can look around on the server so noone use cheates or something thx for you reading this new applications and hope you give me a chance as advisor // teewser

no this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: teewser=good advisor   teewser=good advisor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

teewser=good advisor
Page 1 of 1